Wildeboer Dellelce partners with SigOne Capital to Host Blockchain Panel during Toronto Blockchain WeekMonday, April 22, 2019
Wildeboer Dellelce partners with SigOne Capital to host the blockchain event, “The Institutionalization of Crypto Assets & the Future of Capital Markets.” This event is presented as part of Toronto Blockchain week taking place from April 22nd to 28th. The event includes a panel that will discuss the major opportunities and challenges that they expect in 2019, including regulation, fund raising, security tokens, custody and more.
- Geoffrey Cher - Partner at Wildeboer Dellelce LLP
- Jillian Friedman - Leader, Block chain Solutions at National Bank of Canada
- Joseph Mari - Director of External Partnerships, Global Risk Management Division at Scotiabank
- Chris Housser - COO at Polymath
- George Bordianu - CEO at Balance
- Genia Mikhalchenko - CEO & Co-Founder at SigOne Capital
To learn more about our services in the blockchain, cryptocurrency and fintech industry, please visit our website.
For more information on the firm or to find out more about the services of Wildeboer Dellelce, please visit wildlaw.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org.